Steel Hands Family, Friends & Fans:
*NEW* Effective Friday, July 10th, The City of Cayce enacted Ordinance 2021-04. In accordance to the City Of Cayce Emergency Ordinance 2020-19, all guests are required to comply with the ordinance and must wear a face covering while inside our Taproom, excluding while seated.
Thank you for your incredible support during these uncertain times. The health and safety of our Steel Hands team, fans and our community remain our top priority during these unprecedented times.
We are taking extraordinary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and guests. Our employee’s temperatures are taken prior to working every shift, and we have provided employees with PPE for their and our customer’s safety. Employees are prohibited from working if they show signs of fever, sickness or test positive for COVID-19. Additionally, sanitizing stations have been added indoors and outdoors including a handwashing station, preventive social distancing measures have been enforced, frequent cleaning procedures have been implemented, and we continue to adhere to modifications for seating groupings. All additional measures have been carefully considered to provide the highest level of operations for our employees and customers.
We will still be offering To-Go beer for off-premise consumption via our outdoor taproom garage window, and Pints on the Patio where you can enjoy a draft beer outdoors TUES-WED from 3-8PM. To-go cases of beer are still available for purchase! All to-go beer purchased will be for off-premise consumption only.
*NEW* effective Jan 1, 2021: We are now accepting outside growlers with safety protocols in place:
- Growlers must be glass or metal and rated to handle pressurized liquid.
- Steel Hands will fill 32 and 64 oz growlers.
- The customer must clean growlers before arriving at Steel Hands. A clean growler should be clean inside and outside and not display any signs of old or new beer inside or smell of vinegar. Steel Hands reserves the right to refuse any outside growler if the outside growler does not meet our clean standards.
- Once the Growler is confirmed clean, Steel Hands staff will receive the clean growler and sanitize the growler.
- When the growler is full, staff will sanitize the cap, twist the cap onto the growler, rinse the bottle, tape the cap and finally, sanitize the entire outside of the growler.
All growler fill up orders are taken upon arrival. We are also offering merchandise and gift cards for purchase from the taproom.
*NEW! WINTER PINTS ON THE PATIO
Pints on the Patio is opening up INDOORS this winter (extended through March 2021)! In addition to our outdoor patio & beer garden spaces, you can now enjoy our indoor Taproom on Tuesdays & Wednesdays!
Every 16oz pint of our draft craft beer is served with a complimentary bag of chips to snack on.
Seating will be available indoors & outdoors. We will have full bar service (all to-go canned beer purchased is intended for off-premise consumption only).
Our restaurant will not be open during these hours. *Masks are required indoors unless seated. Please and thank you for continuing to practice social distancing!
- Tuesday-Wednesday during to-go beer sales and Pints on the Patio, we are offering a complimentary bag of chips with your pint purchase. Our restaurant is not open on these days.
- Thursday-Sunday our restaurant is open with a new Food Menu being offering a wide variety of small and big plates as well as kid options. This menu is updated weekly, please check our taproom for current menu items.
Payments are accepted in the form of credit or debit card, cash or a Steel Hands gift card.
Special Event Operations:
- We have received our Palmetto Priority Seal: ServSafe COVID precaution training has been conducted.
- Masks available for guest use.
- Mandatory masks required for Steel Hands employees.
- Tables sanitized between each use.
- Dedicated employee for sanitizing purposes during open hours for cleaning procedures.
- All tables are spaced appropriately
- In accordance to the City of Cayce emergency Ordinance 2021-04, all guests are required to comply with the ordinance and must wear a face covering while inside our taproom, excluding while seated. Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
- Buffet Style Catering:
- Options for catering to be individually packaged in to-go containers.
- Platter style offerings with gloves, hand sanitizer, tongs for guests self-service.
- A Steel Hands attendant to serve guests for additional cost upon request.
- *Sneeze guards for additional precaution available upon request, please allow 2 weeks notice.
- For information on booking Special Events for your upcoming celebration, please visit our Special Events page for more details.
We greatly appreciate the support of our local community and our distribution markets – we love seeing everyone back at the brewery! Thank you for supporting your local breweries!