Steel Hands Family, Friends & Fans:
In accordance with the recently updated public health recommendations, please comply with the current CDC recommendations for mask guidance.
Thank you for your incredible support during these uncertain times. The health and safety of our Steel Hands team, fans and our community remain our top priority during these unprecedented times.
We are taking extraordinary measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and guests. Employees are prohibited from working if they show signs of fever, sickness or test positive for COVID-19. Additionally, sanitizing stations have been added indoors and outdoors including a handwashing station, frequent cleaning procedures have been implemented, and we continue to adhere to modifications as recommended. All additional measures have been carefully considered to provide the highest level of operations for our employees and customers.
We will still be offering To-Go beer for off-premise consumption via our outdoor taproom garage window, and Pints on the Patio where you can enjoy a draft beer outdoors TUES-WED from 3-8PM. To-go cases of beer are still available for purchase! All to-go beer purchased will be for off-premise consumption only.
*NEW* effective Jan 1, 2021: We are now accepting outside growlers with safety protocols in place:
- Growlers must be glass or metal and rated to handle pressurized liquid.
- Steel Hands will fill 32 and 64 oz growlers.
- The customer must clean growlers before arriving at Steel Hands. A clean growler should be clean inside and outside and not display any signs of old or new beer inside or smell of vinegar. Steel Hands reserves the right to refuse any outside growler if the outside growler does not meet our clean standards.
- Once the Growler is confirmed clean, Steel Hands staff will receive the clean growler and sanitize the growler.
- When the growler is full, staff will sanitize the cap, twist the cap onto the growler, rinse the bottle, tape the cap and finally, sanitize the entire outside of the growler.
All growler fill up orders are taken upon arrival. We are also offering merchandise and gift cards for purchase from the taproom.
*PINTS ON THE PATIO CONTINUE!
Pints on the Patio: In addition to our outdoor patio & beer garden spaces, you can enjoy our indoor Taproom on Tuesdays & Wednesdays!
Every 16oz pint of our draft craft beer is served with a complimentary bag of chips to snack on.
Seating will be available indoors & outdoors. We will have full bar service (all to-go canned beer purchased is intended for off-premise consumption only).
Our restaurant will not be open during these hours.
- Tuesday-Wednesday during to-go beer sales and Pints on the Patio, we are offering a complimentary bag of chips with your pint purchase. Our restaurant is not open on these days.
- Thursday-Sunday our restaurant is open with a new Food Menu being offering a wide variety of small and big plates as well as kid options. This menu is updated weekly, please check our taproom for current menu items.
Payments are accepted in the form of credit or debit card, cash or a Steel Hands gift card.
Special Event Operations:
- For information on booking Special Events for your upcoming celebration, please visit our Special Events page for more details.
We greatly appreciate the support of our local community and our distribution markets – we love seeing everyone back at the brewery! Thank you for supporting your local breweries!